Monday, July 18, 2005

Back In The Ring

It's been awhile, but hey, at least it was less than a year. Needless to say, things got very busy for myself and Katharine after December. To sum it up: she got in, her family came in, we got married, we went skiing for our honeymoon, she's slowly getting all of her paperwork in from the government (including SS# and work authorization), and now it's summertime in Arkansas and we are both hot.

Oh, and Veruca joined our household. That's three cats, two people, and one dog - sharing the same roof. Hell, even Graham Nash and Joni Mitchell only had two cats in the yard, and all of our pets sleep inside the house!

We'll see how much Kate or I will update this thing. I will say that seeing Jermain Taylor become the first undisputed Middleweight boxing champion from the state of Arkansas inspired so much pride within me, that I just had to update my frickin' blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home