Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Summer is Leaving

I went out on the porch last night and got a chill for the first time since April. The low temperature only dipped down to 56F (13.5C), but still. It felt nice to get some goosebumps by stepping outdoors.

I'm keeping an eye on the trees though. There's going to be a lot of leaves in my yard within the month. The last time that I used my leaf-blower, the outlet got all hot and nearly melted the extension cord. I haven't been tempted to use it since. Besides, I do like the rake better. Rake over, sweep over. It was more work just to insure that the cord wasn't falling out of the outlet.

It's about time for the bugs to die. Sorry, bugs. See ya next year.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to read you again. Glad you're almost at the happily ever after.
Cat from DL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home